Why would you want to make a prototype?
A prototype is the best way to convince your colleagues, investors or stakeholders of your idea. Put your idea into a working product based on a small investment. During the developmentproces of your prototype you will get the first insights in the technical posibilities.
We already made prototypes for these companies:
Why is it important?
It gives you a better understanding in the scope of your project:
- How complicated are the desired functionalities?
- What technical choices do you have to make?
- How much time will it take to further develop the prototype?
Also, a prototype is the best way to convince your colleagues, investors or stakeholders of your idea.
How does it work?
We translate your idea into a prototype. Here’s what we do:
- During the kick-off, we discuss your plan and determine the scope of the prototype: which functionalities must be included now and which ones can go on a wish list? We will brainstorm together and come up with a suitable solution. We will also indicate how much time it will take to develop a functionality.
- Then we build your prototype in a week. During this week we also plan a moment to review. That way, you can make adjustments, if necessary.
- At the end of the week we present our work to you and your team.
What do I get?
A prototype with which you can convince stakeholders, investors and colleagues of your idea. You will also receive a report, in which we show you what technical risks and opportunities we see.
What does it cost?
In one week, we can already develop a minimal version of your product. With our daily rate of € 800,- (excl. VAT.) we come to a price starting at € 4000,- (excl. VAT.). We look forward to discussing what you want to achieve with your prototype. After that, we will make you a quotation.
And after that?
We would gladly talk about how we can further develop your prototype together. Using the prototype as a basis, we can estimate better how much time is needed for the next steps.